Inshore charters (Stripers, Blues) are typically 4-8 hours in length. Offshore tuna charters are 6 hours or 8-10 hours. “Combination” trips are available at the offshore rates. Although I am licensed for up to 6 passengers, in most cases the ideal inshore experience is achieved with 1-4 anglers, depending on skill level. A $125 deposit is required to confirm your reservation. July and August are very busy, so please book your trip as early as possible. You may cancel your reservation up to 14 days prior to the trip for a full refund. Weather related cancellations are determined by the Captain with input from the crew. Safety always comes first, and these cancellations can be rescheduled or refunded.
- All bait and tackle is provided. If you have a favorite rod, please ask before bringing it on board. An 11 foot surf rod isn’t going to work.
- Call 508 320-6923 or click on the email link to request a reservation
- 4 hour inshore trip: $400
- 6 hour inshore trip: $520
- 8 hour inshore trip: $650
*Offshore Tuna 6 hours: $700 *Offshore Tuna 8-10 hours: $850
*2013 Fuel surcharge: If the price of gas is in excess of $5.00/gallon at the RCBY pumps, an additional 10% will be added to the prices above.